Insurance & Billing Information
Our physicians are preferred providers for the following insurance companies:
- Community Health Plan
- Cigna/First Choice
- Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS) Apple Health
- Great-West Healthcare
- Healthcare Management Administrators (HMA)
- Humana (referral is required from your Primary Care Physician for Humana Gold)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Labor & Industries
- Medicare and Railroad Medicare
- Molina Healthcare
- Northwest Benefit Network (NBN)
- Premera Blue Cross
- Premera Medicare Advantage (referral is required from your Primary Care Physician)
- Private Healthcare Systems
- Regence Blue Shield
- United Healthcare
- Veterans Choice Program (referral is required from the VA)
- Volunteers for Eye Care America
***And many others: Please contact us if not listed***
Note: Our physicians are preferred providers for most medical plans. However, we are not preferred providers for many of the vision plans.
Please bring all current insurance cards with you for scanning into your electronic chart.
Please call your insurance company before your appointment to be sure your coverage is current and to check on your annual deductible if that applies. They can also answer any questions you may have about the need for a referral, as well as your coverage for medical vs. routine exams.
As noted earlier, our physicians see patients for medical reasons as well as for vision reasons. It is possible that you may have different insurance plans for medical visits and vision care visits. It is very helpful to our accounts manager to communicate which insurance plan you expect to be billed for your exam.
We strive to submit your claim correctly and promptly. Any information you can provide is always appreciated.
Should you have any questions regarding insurance or billing, please contact our
Accounts Manager, Cathy, at 360-647-7750 x 3.